Requirement / Responsibility
- Desired Experience Qualification Degree/HND in Chemistry or its equivalent
- Accurately conduct physical coal sampling and testing analysis of routine samples.
- At least 3/4 years’ experience in previous coal sampling and testing laboratory.
- Coal sampling, sample preparation, analysis and reporting experience are essential, coal beneficiation experience
- will be an added advantage
- Receipting, recording, sorting, and storing coal samples as required
- Operation of analytical and manual preparation equipment
- Compliance with analytical methods, procedures and Mosra Energy Quality Systems.
- Ability to work shift work and rosters
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Previous coal sampling and testing experience (highly regarded
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants should email their CVs to [email protected], using the job title as subject of the e-mail OR Submit applications and credentials to our head office at: 10 Adamu Attah close, Off Samuel Jereton Meriere Road, Zone B Extension, Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja.