- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Strong work ethic.
- Prior mechanical experience preferred,
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
- Shifts are typically 8hours, but work schedule is weather dependent, so flexibility is required
- A willingness to work overtime, as required.
- Responsible for performing repairs to all crushing equipment, to include welding, minor fabrication, and cone liner change outs.
- Ensure that a clean and organized job-site is maintained, including the tool van and service truck.
- Identify mechanical failures and future preventive maintenance needs.
- Understand and follow directions from supervisors.
- Undertake other construction related duties as required, such as assisting other employees, or working in the gravel pit.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety policies and encourage all employees, subcontractors and consultants to adopt safety as a culture.
- Attend and participate in safety meetings and inspections.
- Understand and comply with Company policies and procedures
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants should email their CVs to
[email protected] for Crusher Mechanic role, using the job title as subject of the e-mail OR Submit applications and credentials to our head office at: 10 Adamu Attah close, Off Samuel Jereton Meriere Road, Zone B Extension, Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja.